and Request Your Free Pre-Planning Guide
With Power of Attorney Forms Now
"I know my family and friends love me dearly. And I know they don't want to
talk about the end. But it is coming, and it's up to me to make it easier on
them now while I can". -Victoria, 72
Victoria knows that when grief floods in, her loved ones will find it difficult to think.
She knows they will find it even harder to work through details - to make important decisions – when their thoughts and emotions are churning.
But she also knows that NOW there is still time -
- time enough to sit down and figure the expenses (Final Arrangements – page
- time to list and locate policies heirlooms, account numbers, and valuables
(Financial Information – page 9)
- time to make sure the last memory her loved ones have of her is exactly
the way she wants it (Biographical Sketch – page 15)
- time to let them know just how much she loves them.
If, like Victoria, your thoughts are turning towards your final arrangements,
you have time too. Time to spare your family the burden of planning your funeral.
You have time to plan that final celebration of "you", to tell your story, to inspire them with your legacy. Time to tailor your final ceremony so that it reflects your personality, your history, the unique imprint you have made on this world.
And you have time to eliminate surprises...
How Do You Spare Your Family From Surprise Expenses?
It's a sad, sad fact: Decisions made while grieving often prove to be expensive and unwise. Ask anyone you know who has had to deal with the final arrangements of a loved one who passed unexpectedly and you'll hear horror stories of
- lost inheritance
- unpaid insurance
- and, yes, even con artists who swoop in to prey on the vulnerable
Very frequently, the stress pulls families apart. Resentment over funeral expenses and other debts you leave behind can strain even the bonds between even the closest relatives.
But YOU have time...
YOU can create a document that addresses these concerns the way no will ever could. And you can do that quickly and easily.
- Do you have someone selected to oversee your final arrangements? What is
their contact information? (Page 4)
- Do you have a Living Will detailing your health care wishes? Where is it
located? (Page 5, line 2)
- Do you have a preferred funeral service provider? (Page 13, line 1)
- Do you prefer cremation or a casket burial? (Page 13, line 4)
- Do you have a personal vision for your memorial service? (Page 13, last
- Do you have insurance policies? What is your agent's name and phone number?
(Page 11, 2nd section)
Your loved ones will have to answer these questions... and NINETY others... all in a matter of a few days! The best way to make an awful time easier for them is to have ALL NINETY-SIX answers in ONE PLACE.
Why a Will....Will Be Too Late
You know a will is important and, if you don't have one, you should. But while a will is necessary, it is utterly inadequate for helping your loved ones in the days immediately following your death.
The main reason is that a will is often not read until LONG after your funeral. Long after your loved ones have had to deal with all the expenses, hassles and decisions... on their own.
Give Your Loved Ones the Guide They Need, When they Need it Most
There are more than 96 important facts they will need to know when you
pass. Record them all in one simple guide they can use to help them through
their grief-filled haze. You will provide answers they'd never know how to find
on their own... and they'll thank you for it.
- Medical bills and history (page 12)
- Important contacts and family members to be notified (pages 6 and 7)
- Real estate holdings (page 11)
- Bank and Investment information (pages 9 and 10)
- Your choice of final resting place (page 14)
All organized and in one convenient document.
You have time now. Though no-one likes to think about these details for
long, this is the time to free your mind from those niggling concerns
about your final arrangements... now the guide is freely available. So,
right now, while it's on your mind, pick up the phone and give us a call.
We'll rush your guide out to you before other thoughts push it away...
and the memory of this gift fades.
Call 1-877-549-6599 Now.